Mike's Seafood Enchiladas.
You can cook Mike's Seafood Enchiladas using 29 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mike's Seafood Enchiladas
- Prepare of ● For The Seafood [all rough chopped or fine minced].
- Prepare 4 of Medium Lobster Tails [split & lifted from shell].
- You need 1 Pound of LG Raw Scallops.
- You need 1 Pound of Medium Raw Shrimp.
- Prepare 1 (15 oz) of Can Crab Meat [check for any shells].
- Prepare 1 tsp of Minced Garlic.
- It's 1/4 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- It's 1/2 Cube of Salted Butter.
- It's of ● For The Enchilada Filling.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Green Onions [+ reserves for garnish].
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Green & Yellow Bell Peppers [+ reserves for garnish].
- It's 1/3 Cup of Diced White Onions [+ reserves for garnish].
- You need 1 (4 oz) of Can Hatch Green Chilies.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Heavy Cream Or Half & Half.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Mexican Sour Cream.
- Prepare 1 Can of Rotell Tomatoes [fully drained].
- You need 1/2 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- It's 1 Can of Seafood Stock [only as or, if needed].
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Chopped Cilantro [+ reserves for garnish].
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Chopped Parsley.
- Prepare 1 of Minced Jalepeno [+ reserves for garnish].
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Fine Minced Garlic.
- You need 2 Cups of Shredded Mexican 3 Cheese [+ reserves for garnish].
- It's 1/2 tsp of Crushed Mexican Oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- It's of ● For The Toppers & Garnishments [see above for others].
- You need as needed of Guacamole.
- You need 12 of " Warmed Flour Tortillas.
- It's 1 Can of Hatch Enchilada Sauce [use as needed].
Mike's Seafood Enchiladas instructions
- Quarter your large raw scallops, add your de-veined and deshelled shrimp and crab meat with butter and everything in the seafood section. Simmer for three minutes..
- Season and broil your lobster tails at 400° for 10 minutes. We typically use a Himalayan Salt Brick to seat them upon..
- Chop all vegetables and seafood..
- Add cheeses and creams. Mix well..
- Fresh flour tortillas pictured.
- Over stuff your warmed tortillas and roll them up tightly..
- You can go with 6" tortillas to make this recipe go much further..
- Coat with shredded Mexican 3 Cheese..
- Top with all reserves. Bake at 400° for 30 minutes uncovered..
- Lightly top at service with warmed Hatch Green Chili Enchilada Sauce..
- Serve piping hot..
- Garnish well! Enjoy!.