Graham Cracker Layer
- 9 graham cracker sheets approximately 5.4 oz worth, crushed
- 6 TBSPs of unsalted butter melted
- 2 TBSPs granulated sugar
- 1 1/4 cup all purpose flour scooped and leveled
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter room temperature
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 3/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9 by 13 inch pan with cooking spray well and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together the graham crackers, the 6 TBSPs of butter (melted) and the 2 TBSPs of sugar. Press into the bottom of the pan.
- In a different bowl, mix together 1 1/4 cup flour, 1/4 tsp salt, and 1/4 tsp baking powder, set aside.
- Beat together 3/4 cup of granulated sugar and 1/2 cup unsalted butter until creamy, about two minutes. Add in the egg and then the vanilla until just combined. Slowly add in the flour mixture until it is fully combined.
- Very carefully spread the cookie dough mixture on top of the graham cracker crust. The easiest way to do this is to take small amounts, flatten it in your hands, and set it on the crust. You may not be able to entirely cover the graham cracker crust, that's okay.
- Evenly spread the mini marshmallows and the chocolate chips over the top of the cookie dough. Then evenly pour the sweetened condensed milk over the top.
- Bake for 22 to 27 minutes or until the edges are golden brown. (Mine required closer to 27 minutes.)
- Let the bars cool overnight before cutting. Or just take a fork and go for it.