- 3 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 packet au jus gravy mix
- 1 packet ranch dressing mix
- 1/2 cup salted butter (1 stick)
- 6 peperoncini peppers
- Add chicken breasts to the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Sprinkle both packets of au jus gravy mix and ranch dressing mix on top of the chicken.
- Then, top with stick of butter and peperoncini peppers.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- The chicken will produce its own juices so you don't have to add any other liquid to this.
- When it's ready, take a couple of forks and shred the chicken.
- It will be very tender.