- 1 (6 ounce) package chicken stuffing mix
- 1/2 cup butter (melted)
- 4 medium zucchini (diced)
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (cooked and cubed)
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 onion (diced)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine the stuffing mix and melted butter. Set aside 1/2 cup of the mixture for topping.
- Add zucchini, cooked chicken, cream of chicken soup, onion and sour cream to the stuffing in the large bowl.
- Spread zucchini mixture in an even layer in a 9x13-inch glass pan sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Sprinkle reserved stuffing mix on top and bake, uncovered, for 40-50 minutes or until cooked through and the top is golden brown.