- Cooking spray, for pan
- 6 graham crackers
- 1 box brownie mix, plus ingredients called for on box
- 1 c. chopped Hershey's bars
- 1 (10-oz.) bag marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350° and line and spray a 9”-x-9” baking pan with cooking spray. Layer bottom of pan with graham crackers. Make brownie mix according box and then fold in chopped Hershey’s bars. Pour brownie batter over graham crackers. Bake until almost done, 35 minutes. Remove from oven and top with marshmallows and bake another 20 to 25 minutes or until brownies are cooked through and marshmallows are golden. To check brownies with a toothpick, you can gently push marshmallows to the side with a knife or offset spatula. They will melt back together!
- Turn oven to broil and broil 2 minutes, if desired.
- Let cool 10 minutes then slice into squares to serve.