Mike's 10 Minute Garlic Crab Lobster & Shrimp Marisco. A super easy, delicious and savory romantic communal dinner for two! Real Langistino lobster tail chunks and your canned lump crab meat pictured. Lobster claws and crawfish broil(yes I'm at it again 😁) MMOBRIEN.
Lobster, king crab claws, shrimp and thick juicy Porterhouse Steaks. Mike's New Orleans Lobster, Shrimp & Crab Meat Po Boys i A fantastic one pound juicy New Orleans sandwich that's so rich, so lumpy, so creamy, so crispy, so chilly and fluffy - your guests won't soon forget about you ever serving this dish to them! Steamed & Seasoned King Crab.. use strong scissors to cut open & you can pull out the meat in one chunk. You can cook Mike's 10 Minute Garlic Crab Lobster & Shrimp Marisco using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mike's 10 Minute Garlic Crab Lobster & Shrimp Marisco
- Prepare 2 Pounds of Snow Crab Claws.
- Prepare 2 Pounds of Rock Lobster Tails.
- It's 2 Pounds of Pre-Steamed Jumbo Shrimp.
- It's 1/3 Cup of Fine Minced Garlic.
- It's 1/3 Cup of Fresh Chives.
- You need 1 of Good Pinch Saffron Threads.
- You need 8 oz of Salted Irish Butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Old Bay Seasoning.
- It's 1/4 Cup of Quality White Wine.
- It's to taste of Lemon Pepper.
- It's as needed of Lemon Wedges.
This is our dish to kick off football season. As New England fans lobster was my one requirement. In a deep skillet, melt the butter and add the garlic and parsley. Lobster is one of my all-time favorite dinners - it's delicious, buttery, rich, and romantic - plus, it is so incredibly easy to cook, once you know how!
Mike's 10 Minute Garlic Crab Lobster & Shrimp Marisco instructions
- Lobster, Crab Claws and Shrimp pictured..
- Bring butter, wine and seasonings to a steady boil..
- Pulled and chopped Rock Lobster. Split lobster tails down the middle and remove meat. Rough chop meat..
- Throw in all seafood except for pre-steamed Jumbo Shrimp at a hard boil. Cover tightly and steam for 8 minutes..
- Add pre-steamed shrimp and steam 2 minutes longer..
- Pour everything into a large communal bowl. Including butter/wine mixture. Garnish dish with fresh chives..
- Serve with warm fresh bread for dipping in your butter sauce, lemon wedges and a quality white wine..
- Steamed seafood searing in butter, garlic and white wine..
Get delivery from Captain Mike's Seafood and Lobster Company super-fast to your door. Order online and track your order live.. Broiled Sole with Crab Meat Stuffing. Lobster tails are not cheap, but occasionally, you can get pretty decent priced and discounted frozen lobster tails from stores. Add the salt, tomato puree and cream; stir to combine.