Mike's Himalayan Salt Block Lobster Tails & Sweet Saffron. Grill Ready Cook Anything On It! Cheesy Lobster and Roasted Cauliflower Casserole. Seared Salt Block Tuna with Citrus, Chile, and Herb Salad.
Every wanted to sear steaks using one of those amazing salt blocks you see all over the internet? Here's a step by step video guide to help you through it. Himalayan salt block grilling is trending hard right now. You can have Mike's Himalayan Salt Block Lobster Tails & Sweet Saffron using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mike's Himalayan Salt Block Lobster Tails & Sweet Saffron
- It's 2 of 8"x 8" Himalayan Sea Salt Blocks [reuseable].
- You need 2 Pounds of Raw Rock Lobster Tails [4 1/4 pounders + lemon juice + lemon pepper].
- It's 2 Pounds of Fresh Large Sweet Sea Scallops.
- You need as needed of Garlic Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Saffron Threads [for scallops + reserves for clarified butter].
- It's 1 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare to taste of Lemon Pepper.
- It's to taste of Fresh Lemon Juice [+ wedges for garnish].
- Prepare of ● For The Butter.
- Prepare 2 Cubes of Salted Butter.
- It's to taste of Saffron Threads [optional].
- Prepare to taste of Fresh Fine Minced Garlic.
- You need to taste of Fresh Or Dried Chives.
- It's to taste of Lemon Pepper.
But why is it so popular? But what exactly is Himalayan pink salt? Or an essential addition to every serious griller's arsenal? Use a himalayan salt block for amazing grilled steaks and vegetables, to cure meats, serve foods and even make delicious desserts.
Mike's Himalayan Salt Block Lobster Tails & Sweet Saffron step by step
- Gradually heat up your Himalayan Salt Blocks 20 minutes on low. Then, up the heat to medium for 20 minutes. Then, increase heat to high for 20 additional minutes. This method is meant to keep your blocks from splitting or cracking for later use..
- Lightly coat your seafoods with a slight amount of garlic infused olive oil and place on your heated salt blocks..
- Four small Rock lobsters on a fully heated 8"x8" Himalayan Sea Salt Block pictured. Split tops and squeeze fresh lemon juice and lemon pepper over tails. Place in preheated oven at 350° for 7 to 10 minutes or until your internal temperature is 140°..
- Saffron pictured..
- Saffron seasoned Sea Scallops on a fully heated 8"x8" Himalayan Sea Salt Block pictured. Allow scallops to cook for 2 minutes on each side. No need to bake them. Your fully heated salt blocks will be hot enough to evenly cook them..
- ● For The Clarified Butter - Using 2 bricks salted butter. Melt butter in a skillet over low heat until butter starts to foam and boil. About 7 minutes. Pour butter through a tight fine-mesh strainer [or cheesecloth] to remove any impurities or particles. Add butter back to pan and add additional salt and pepper to taste, a twist of lemon juice, fresh or dried chives, lemon pepper and saffron threads. Mix and serve piping hot..
- Scallop and lobster appetizer bowl pictured. Serve with seasoned clarified butter, fresh warmed bread and roasted garlic. Enjoy!.
A Himalayan salt block, when heated, can be used to cook food. It also makes for a novel serving platter. Himalayan salt blocks can be used to prepare and serve a variety of foods. As they conduct heat efficiently and at high temperatures, they're ideal for baking or grilling meats, poultry, eggs, fish. A wide variety of himalayan salt blocks options are available to you, such as technique, occasion, and use.