- 4 to 6 slices of Round Steak
- 2 Pouches of Onion Gravy
- 2 C of Hot Water
- 1 Medium Yellow Onion, Sliced
- 3 Cloves of Garlic, Peeled and Smashed
- 2 T of Butter
- Again, I made this in my Instant Pot, I will add adjustments for a crock or an oven in the steps.
- Use a skillet and 1 T of butter to sear off both sides of your round steak. I only cooked these on each side for 2 to 3 minutes.
- In your Instant Pot, sauté the onions and the garlic in 1 T of Butter.
- Add the slices of meat to the pot.
- Add the two pouches of the gravy to 2 C of hot water and dissolve.
- Pour over the meat and onions.
- Set your Instant Pot to the meat setting and cook on high pressure for 20 minutes.
- Release the steam and you are ready to serve.