Broiled Lobster Tail. Broiled lobster is the perfect simple preparation for lobster tail, and promises to please a crowd by highlighting the natural flavor of the lobster meat. No need to be intimidated by cooking lobster tails. This is the easiest method ever for perfect, restaurant quality broiled lobster tails at home!
The preparation isn't difficult and this meal can be made at home for a fraction of the cost of eating out. Watch the video tutorial and learn how to butterfly and prepare some seriously delicious lobster tails. Broiled Lobster Tail should definitely be on the menu. You can cook Broiled Lobster Tail using 6 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Broiled Lobster Tail
- You need 2 1/4 lb of lobster tails.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of ground paprika.
- You need 1 of salt to taste.
- You need 1 of ground white pepper to taste.
- Prepare 1 of lemmon cut into wedges for garnesh.
- It's 1/2 cup of melted butter.
This step-by-step guide will show you exactly what to do. Serve with an easy brown butter and toasted hazelnut sauce! No need to be intimidated by cooking lobster tails. This is the easiest method ever for perfect, restaurant quality broiled lobster tails at home! _ Broiled Lobster Tail Recipe photo by Taste of Home.
Broiled Lobster Tail instructions
- Directions Preheat the broiler. Place lobster tails on a baking sheet. With a sharp knife or kitchen shears, carefully cut top side of lobster shells lengthwise. Pull apart shells slightly, and season meat with equal amounts butter, paprika, salt, and white pepper. Broil lobster tails until lightly browned and lobster meat is opaque, about 5 to 10 minutes. Garnish with lemon wedges to serve..
Broiled Lobster Tail: Decadent sweet lobster meat in a creamy butter sauce with garlic and fresh herbs. This lobster tail recipe lets the natural flavors of the lobster shine through. The Best Broiled Lobster Tail - very quick and easy to make at home and perfect for a romantic dinner. A guide on how to prepare, cook and serve oven broiled lobster tails. Lobster tails are a savory, delectable dish, and are fairly easy to prepare when broiled.