- 1 1/2 cups unsalted butter softened (340g)
- ¾ cup powdered sugar 105g
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups all-purpose (plain) flour (375g)
- 2 cups mini chocolate chips
- Additional powdered sugar for dusting
- Preheat oven to 375F (190C) and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper*.
- Place butter in the bowl of a stand mixer (or you can use a large bowl and an electric mixer) and beat until creamy.
- Add powdered sugar, vanilla extract, and salt, and beat again (start on low speed and then increase to high) until the mixture is creamy and well-combined.
- Gradually add all-purpose flour until ingredients are well incorporated (be sure to scrape down the sides and bottom of the bowl!).
- Add mini chocolate chips and use a spatula or your mixer on low speed to stir them into your cookie dough (dough will be stiff).
- Scoop cookie dough by approximately 1 Tablespoon and roll between your hands to form a smooth ball. Transfer to prepared baking sheet and place cookie dough balls at least 1" apart.
- Bake on 375F (190C) for 10-12 minutes or until bottom edges are just beginning to turn light golden brown.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle/sift powdered sugar overtop cookies while they are still warm.
- Allow to cool and enjoy!
DISCLAIMER: All images are copyrighted to their respective owners. All content cited is derived from their respective sources. Links to the sources can be found at the bottom of the page.