- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 cups butter-flavored Crisco
- 4 eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. soda
- 5 cups flour
- 2-3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Cream together the sugars and Crisco with an electric mixer.
- Add the eggs and vanilla and mix.
- Add the salt, baking soda and flour and continue to mix until well combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Use a cookie scoop to scoop cookies onto an ungreased cookie sheet; place the cookies about 2" apart.
- Bake at 350 for 10 minutes. Let sit for 4-5 minutes and then transfer to wire cooling racks. Enjoy!
DISCLAIMER: All images are copyrighted to their respective owners. All content cited is derived from their respective sources. Links to the sources can be found at the bottom of the page.