Mike's Chilled Chunky Lobster Salad. Chunky Lobsters came to existence in an effort to bring delicious and affordable seafood to the shor. Chunky Lobster, which is inspired by the famous Luke's Lobster, has made Oxley Tower its new home! Lobster Salad with Corn and Tomatoes.
And the best part about buying my lobster from a lobster farm is that they also steam. View top rated Chilled lobster salads recipes with ratings and reviews. Learn how to prepare this easy Chilled Lobster Salad recipe like a pro. You can have Mike's Chilled Chunky Lobster Salad using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mike's Chilled Chunky Lobster Salad
- Prepare 2 (8 oz) of Lobster Tails [steamed - rough chopped].
- You need 10 oz of Immitation Crab Meat [flaked].
- It's 1/4 Cup of Celery [fine minced - with leaves].
- You need 1/2 tsp of Old Bay Seasoning.
- It's 3/4 Cup of Real Mayonnaise.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Fresh Chives.
- It's 1 tbsp of Lemon Juice.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Lemon Zest.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Dill Weed.
- Prepare of Pepper [to taste].
- You need of Whole Milk [optional - used to thin mixture if needed].
Lobsters can be cooked by the seafood department of most supermarkets. Chunky Lobsters has opened its flagship store in Tanjong Pagar and opening week queues were insane, to say the least. All three are lobster rolls, so if you're averse to lobster. Remove from the oven and cool completely.
Mike's Chilled Chunky Lobster Salad step by step
- Steam lobster tails on a lifted rack covered for 20 minutes. Allow them to cool and rough chop lobster..
- Or, you can broil them. See my recipe for Mike's EZ Broiled Lobster Tails..
- Flake your chilled Immitation Crab Meat. Don't use real crab meat. It'll overwhelm your dish making it too rich. Pictured below is a great brand..
- Zest your lemon, fine mince your celery and chop your chives. Mix all other ingredients in a bowl. Gently fold in your seafood. Use whole milk to thin if you feel your mixture is too thick. Chill in fridge for 30 minutes to an hour. Serve with lemon wedges to the side. Garnish with fresh parsley and paprika..
Fill the center of each mousse with the lobster salad. Swoon at the sight of chocolate? Here's the best recipe for each food … For the lobster salad: Combine the lobster meat, creme fraiche, chives, parsley, tarragon, and lemon zest and juice in a bowl and chill. Serve the veloute in soup bowls, topped with some of the lobster salad and garnished with a teaspoon of caviar. This recipe was created by a contestant during a.