Lobster Rolls. The Lobster Roll affectionally known as LUNCH, is a retro styled seafood shack that continues to embrace its beginnings as a seafood hot spot for East End visitors. Now, lobster is a treat and costs a fortune. I've paid over ten dollars for one of these lobster rolls in Cape Cod and it wasn't half as good or half as big as the ones my Mom taught me to make.
Here on long Long Island, you can find them two ways - cold or warm. Maine lobster rolls are a thing of beauty. Learn how to make lobster rolls from Maine. You can cook Lobster Rolls using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lobster Rolls
- Prepare 1 cup of Mayonnaise.
- You need 2 stick of Celery, chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fresh Parsely, chopped.
- Prepare 1 stick of Chives, chopped.
- It's 4 tbsp of fresh Lemon juice.
- You need 1 packages of 4 Lobster Tails.
- It's 4 large of Rolls, lightly toasted.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of melted Butter, for brushing.
- It's 1 pinch of salt and pepper.
Here's a recipe to help you create your own lobster rolls at home. This is the classic New England lobster roll recipe: a basic hot dog bun filled with lobster salad. There are no fancy seasonings here; the lobster is showcased in a simple mayonnaise dressing. Lobster Roll - the best lobster roll recipe with juicy meaty lobsters and mayo.
Lobster Rolls instructions
- Preheat the oven to Broil HI..
- Clean and split Lobster Tails and brush with melted butter. Place in preheated oven for 10-11 minutes, or until cooked to your preferred doneness..
- In a bowl, combine the mayonnaise, lemon juice, celery, parsley, chives, and the salt and pepper to taste..
- After the lobster tails are cooked, remove from shell and chop into bite - size pieces. Add into the bowl of other ingredients..
- Place lobster salad into the refrigerator for 10-15 minutes to chill in order for the flavors to absorb into the lobster..
- Toast the rolls then spread melted butter into each side. Then fill with lobster salad. Enjoy!.
Homemade and tastes just like Boston, Maine and New England. Preparation Combine lobster meat and mayonnaise in medium bowl. The truth about lobster rolls is that there is no truth except the lobster itself. Although the word "lobster" might discourage you to try this recipe at home, I highly recommend you giving it a try. It is super easy requiring just a few simple ingredients.