Mike's Easy Garlic Lobster Linguine. Great recipe for Mike's Easy Garlic Lobster Linguine. Like most Chefs, I'm not exactly fond of pre-fabed foods. But, sometimes, good is just good!
These garlic butter lobster skillets are a decadent, indulgent dinner that is incredibly romantic - and SO easy! If you thought cooking lobster tails was difficult, think again! This Easy Lobster Scampi recipe is SO easy, and so delicious. You can have Mike's Easy Garlic Lobster Linguine using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mike's Easy Garlic Lobster Linguine
- You need of White Alfredo Lobster Sauce.
- You need 1 lb of Pre-Cooked Frozen Lobster Claws Or Tails [in their own de-thawed fluids-reserve fluids within bag].
- You need 1 of 16 oz Jar Bertolli Garlic Alfredo Sauce [no substitutions-most other brands will lend a metallic taste].
- You need 1/4 tsp of Granulated Garlic Powder - Granulated Onion Powder [granulated is important as it affords a more intensified flavor].
- You need 1/4 tsp of Fresh Cracked Black Pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of Dried Chives [dried is important-again, intensified flavor].
- It's 1 dash of Or, [1/8 cup] Quality Dry White Wine [your choice].
- You need 1/4 cup of Fresh Parsley [rough chopped].
- You need 1 of Deep Frying Pan [with tight lid].
- Prepare of Linguine Noodles.
- It's 1 box of Linguine Noodles [use 1/3 box].
- You need 1 of All Reserve Fluids Within De-thawed Lobster Claw Bag [or, 1 cup seafood stock-for boiling water].
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Salt [for boiling water].
- It's 1 tbsp of Olive Oil [for boiling water].
- It's 1 of Water [as needed].
- You need 1 of Pot [with lid].
- It's of Additional Kitchen Equipment.
- You need 1 of Kitchen Mallet.
- Prepare 1 of Small Kitchen Towel.
- You need 1 large of Ziplock Bag.
I promise you won't break a sweat making it, and you'll be LICKING your plate clean when you're finished. This is exactly the same as shrimp scampi, but better, because it's LOBSTER. Add cooked pasta, a bit of pasta water, garlic, lemon juice, and basil to the lobster and stir to thoroughly combine. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Mike's Easy Garlic Lobster Linguine step by step
- Dethaw your pre-cooked lobster claws in fridge. Reserve all fluids within your bag for your linguine water noodle boil. Or, 1 cup seafood broth/stock..
- Once claws are dethawed, pour those fluids at the base of the bag into your linguine boil pot, or, add 1 cup seafood stock/broth and bring to a heavy boil. Also, add your salt and olive oil. Your linguini will soak up that sweet seafood flavor quite well!.
- In a seperate pan, place everything in the White Alfredo Lobster Sauce section. Hold off on the lobster..
- Remove rubber bands from claws. One by one, place a Ziplock Bag [or equivalent] over the claw[s] - with a towel over them and break up your shells with a kitchen mallet. Break all of them and remove lobster meat..
- Triple check your lobster for any hidden shells. Trust me - they'll be well hidden. Rough chop your lobster meat. You'll be able to feel for additional shells during your rough chop as a fourth check. ° Place your lobster meat into your white sauce. Heat until hot then immediately reduce to low. Remember, your lobster meat is already pre-cooked. You don't want it chewy by over cooking it..
- Boil your linguine for 2 minutes UNDER manufactures directions, [usually about 10 minutes but read directions] quickly drain completely [do not rinse noodles] and place in your white sauce. Place a tight fitting lid upon it and allow sauce to simmer on high for 2 to 3 minutes longer..
- This dish could easily serve four due to the richness of it. Serve with thick garlic bread and garnish with parsley. Try my easy garlic butter recipe if you're interested. Or, broil your own lobster tails! Enjoy! https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/364342-mikes-easy-garlic-butter-spread https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/350784-mikes-ez-broiled-lobster-tails.
Add the shallots, garlic and red pepper flakes and cook. Meanwhile, bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Strain the linguine and add immediately to the white wine sauce, followed quickly by the cooked lobster meat. Stir everything together, making sure it's all coated and incorporated. Plate immediately and garnish with Parmesan cheese.