Mini Lobster Potato Rolls. In a medium bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, lemon zest, lemon juice and mustard. Lobster rolls always hit the spot, and this version is especially enjoyable in halved hot dog buns. Mini Lobster Rolls. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Piled with chili and cheese, sauerkraut, ketchup and mustard, or You can also use this roll to make the perfect Lobster Roll! Or you can create a mini-sub by piling on some salami and cheese or turkey and veggies! Australian Gourmet Traveller recipe for mini lobster rolls from Coogee Pavilion. You can have Mini Lobster Potato Rolls using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mini Lobster Potato Rolls
- You need 1 of Cooked Lobster Tail.
- Prepare 3 of Small Potato Rolls.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of (or to taste) Mayonnaise (or Miracle Whip).
- It's 1/2 cup of (or as needed) Lemon Juice.
- You need 1 of Paprika or Smoked Paprika.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of (or to taste) Garlic Powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of (or to taste) Black Pepper.
- It's 1/4 tsp of Salt (or to taste).
- You need 1 tbsp of (or to taste) Butter.
To serve: salted potato crisps, lemon wedges and Tabasco. These Mini Lobster Rolls Are the Cutest Way to Celebrate National Lobster Day. "The lobster salad should be made ahead of time and chilled until you're ready to assemble the rolls," Forgione tells InStyle, so consider prepping these mini delicacies the night before. This Mini Lobster Rolls recipe also includes an easy recipe for the mini baguettes. Mini lobster rolls gotta have Maine lobster .
Mini Lobster Potato Rolls instructions
- Crack open tail of lobster and extract the meat (if not already done). Cut lobster tail meat into small chunks..
- Put lobster meat into bowl along with mayonnaise, salt, pepper, garlic, 3 1/4 teaspoons of lemon juice, and mix..
- Grab 3 small potato rolls and cut them in half, on the sides, without cutting completely through them..
- Melt near a tablespoon of butter into a pan..
- Place the rolls in the pan. Toast them (split side down) in the pan for around 1 minute (the toasting part depends on how much you would like for your bread to be toasted so the time can vary)..
- After toasting, place split rolls on plate and fill each one with the lobster meat mixture..
- Sprinkle paprika on top of each roll. If you have any left over lemon juice in the squeezed lemon, garnish rolls by squeezing a little bit of lemon juice over them..
Combine mayonnaise, celery, parsley, lemon juice, Dijon mustard, lemon peel, and dash of paprika in large bowl; stir to blend. In need of the perfect picnic lunch? Mini lobster rolls served on Sister Shubert's® Dinner Yeast Rolls make for a New England classic that's easy to pack and serve. For a special festive treat, learn how to make tasty mini lobster rolls - perfect for Christmas parties. Add a little luxury to your festive celebrations with these deliciously indulgent mini lobster rolls.