- 1.5 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 3 Tbsp lakanto monkfruit or natural sweetener of choice
- In a large bowl, pour in all the ingredients.
- Beat with an electric hand mixer until peaks show.
- Now scoop your mixture into a plastic ziploc bag.
- Using your hand, push the mixture to the bottom of the bag. Make sure all the air is out before sealing.
- Place in the freezer for about 45 minutes.
- Take out of the freezer, cut the corner of the bag and squeeze into a small bowl or mason jar.
- Serve and enjoy!
DISCLAIMER: All images are copyrighted to their respective owners. All content cited is derived from their respective sources. Links to the sources can be found at the bottom of the page.Source: https://lowcarbcrave.com/keto-chocolate-frosty/