- 1 ½ cups superfine almond flour
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp onion powder
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup sour cream see notes
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter melted
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
DISCLAIMER: All images are copyrighted to their respective owners. All content cited is derived from their respective sources. Links to the sources can be found at the bottom of the page.INSTRUCTIONS
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Lightly grease muffin cavities of a 12-cup muffin pan.
- In a large bowl, whisk together almond flour, salt, baking powder, garlic powder and onion powder.
- In a small bowl, combine eggs, sour cream, butter. Whisk until smooth. Pour into large bowl with dry ingredients.
- Mix with a whisk or spoon until batter is evenly mixed. It will be quite thick. Stir in cheese.
- Scoop ¼ cup of batter and place into muffin mold. The batter is sticky so you will likely need to use a spatula to scrape and remove all the batter from the measuring cup. Repeat until all batter is used up
- Bake biscuits about 10-11 minutes or until tops are golden and toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Allow biscuits to cool slightly before eating.