- 1 pound of green beans, ends trimmed if needed
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon of low carb ranch dressing, jalapeño ranch dressing or mayonnaise
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
The Oven Version:
- Prehat oven to 400 degrees
- Set up your breading station by setting up two shallow bowls and a baking sheet with a silicone baking sheet or sprayed well with cooking spray.
- In the first bowl combine the egg and the ranch dressing, mix until completely combined
- In the second bowl combine the almond flour, spices and paremsan, mix well.
- Roll the green bean in the egg then the almond flour crust and place on the pan.
- Lightly spray the breaded fries with cooking spray to help crisp them.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until the green beans reach your desired tenderness.
- Preheat your machine according to the directions at 390 degrees. When hot add in as many green beans as you comfortably can without over crowding.
- Spray with cooking spray to help crisp.
- Cook 5 minutes, shaking the basket half way through cooking to move them around.
DISCLAIMER: All images are copyrighted to their respective owners. All content cited is derived from their respective sources. Links to the sources can be found at the bottom of the page.