- 2 1/2 Cups almond flour (click here to see my favorite brand)
- 1 teaspoon Baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 Cup Granulated sweetener (Click here to see my favorite) or Swerve
- 3 Large eggs, beaten
- 8 ounces Greek Yogurt
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Sugar free Chocolate Chips (Click here to see my favorite brand)
- Pre-heat the oven to 400F and line a 12 cup muffin pan with liners.
- Spray the inside of the liners with cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the almond flour, baking soda, salt and sweetener.
- Now add in the beaten eggs, greek yogurt and vanilla extract.
- Finally, fold in the chocolate chips.
- Scoop the batter into the muffin cups evenly using a scoop.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
DISCLAIMER: All images are copyrighted to their respective owners. All content cited is derived from their respective sources. Links to the sources can be found at the bottom of the page.Source: https://jenniferbanz.com/keto-chocolate-chip-muffins