Broiled Lobster Tail. Broiled lobster is the perfect simple preparation for lobster tail, and promises to please a crowd by highlighting the natural flavor of the lobster meat. No need to be intimidated by cooking lobster tails. This is the easiest method ever for perfect, restaurant quality broiled lobster tails at home!
The preparation isn't difficult and this meal can be made at home for a fraction of the cost of eating out. Watch the video tutorial and learn how to butterfly and prepare some seriously delicious lobster tails. Broiled Lobster Tail should definitely be on the menu. You can cook Broiled Lobster Tail using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Broiled Lobster Tail
- You need 2 of Lobster Tails.
- Prepare 1/2 stick of butter.
- You need of salt & pepper.
- You need of Lemon wedges.
This step-by-step guide will show you exactly what to do. Serve with an easy brown butter and toasted hazelnut sauce! No need to be intimidated by cooking lobster tails. This is the easiest method ever for perfect, restaurant quality broiled lobster tails at home! _ Broiled Lobster Tail Recipe photo by Taste of Home.
Broiled Lobster Tail step by step
- Snip Lobster tails down the middle and remove the vein. Lightly salt and pepper..
- Spray cookie sheet with nonstick spray and put tails on the sheet..
- Melt butter, cool a little as to not cook the meat with the hot butter. Pour a couple spoonfuls down each cut on tails. Take a lemon wedge and squeeze some down each tail. Not too much..
- Broil at 350 for 5-10 minutes depending on the size of the tail..
- Serve with a lemon wedge and some melted butter for dipping..
Broiled Lobster Tail: Decadent sweet lobster meat in a creamy butter sauce with garlic and fresh herbs. This lobster tail recipe lets the natural flavors of the lobster shine through. The Best Broiled Lobster Tail - very quick and easy to make at home and perfect for a romantic dinner. A guide on how to prepare, cook and serve oven broiled lobster tails. Lobster tails are a savory, delectable dish, and are fairly easy to prepare when broiled.