The Lake Como Seafood Bake.
You can have The Lake Como Seafood Bake using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of The Lake Como Seafood Bake
- Prepare of Seafood.
- Prepare 2 dozen of Littlenecks Clams.
- You need 2 lb of P.E.I. Mussels, scrubbed, beard removed.
- It's 1 lb of U-8 Sea Scallops.
- It's 1 lb of 15-20 Jumbo Shrimp, peeled, deveined, tails on.
- It's 4 of 3 - 4 oz. Lobster Tails.
- It's 4 piece of Sweet White Corn on the Cob Shucked.
- You need 4 of each Italian Sausage (Sweet or Hot).
- Prepare 1 lb of Fingerling Potatoes.
- It's 1 of large Onion, Chopped.
- You need 1 cup of Pinot Grigio Wine.
- It's 5 of Fresh Chopped Basil Leaves.
- Prepare 2 stick of Butter, cut into 1/4.
- You need 10 clove of Chopped Garlic.
- You need of Sea Salt.
- Prepare 2 of Lemons.
The Lake Como Seafood Bake instructions
- Scrub the Clams & Mussels to remove any Sandy Grit & Rinse off the Potatoes..
- Place the Sausage, Potatoes, Corn, Clams & Mussels in a Large Roasting Pan..
- Then place Lobster Tails, Shrimp & Scallops on Top of the Clams & Mussels..
- Add the Wine, Butter, Lemon Juice.
- Place Roasting Pan in the Oven or on the Grill & Bake till all of the Clams & Mussels are Open..