Lobster Tail. I bought my lobster tails at Costco and they were fairly large. This gives the lobster tail its signature look. In a small bowl, combine the butter, salt.
I had never tried grilling lobster tails at home until I tried this convenient and deliciously different recipe. It turned out amazing, and has left me with little reason to ever order grilled lobster tail at a restaurant. Lobster tails are incredibly easy to cook. You can cook Lobster Tail using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lobster Tail
- You need 4 of lobster tail.
- It's 4 tbsp of butter.
- It's 2 of head garlic chopped.
- Prepare 8 of lemon wedges.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 4 tsp of paprika.
Simply cut them open to expose the meat, and drizzle butter on top. Pop it under a broiler for a few minutes and you are ready to eat! How to Cook Lobster Tails Perfectly, Every Single Time. A simple, foolproof lobster tail recipe for What exactly is lobster thermidor?
Lobster Tail instructions
- Set oven @350 degrees..
- Prepare lobster tail. Cut along back of tail (STOP RIGHT BEFORE TAIL FIN). Separate meat from bottom of tail down to base of fin, keeping meat conected to base of fin..
- Take separated lobster meat and rub with olive oil, and lay meat ON TOP of shell. Sprinkle with salt and paprika..
- Place in 375 oven for 1-1 1/2 min per ounce.... ie. 8oz tail = 8 to 12 min till opaque..
- Remove from oven add a tbs of garlic butter to top each tail. Place the tails under the broiler for 3 mins till butter and tail start to brown..
- Serve with melted butter and lemon wedges..
- You can add a steak for surf and turf. Accompany with couscous and asparagus for a complete meal..
This will help it cook evenly and keep the meat from sticking to its shell. The fastest (and safest!) way to thaw your. Broiled Lobster Tails with a Garlic Butter White Wine Sauce is the perfect Valentine's Day or special occasion dinner! Video tutorial on how to butterfly lobster tails. Prepare your own restaurant quality, seriously delicious lobster tails.