Doc's Lobster Dip. Doc's Lobster Dip Recipe by El Chefe Sibs. Hot Cheesy Lobster Dip from Delish.com is a baked version of your favorite seafood chowder, extra creamy and rich, and perfect for sharing. This New England Lobster Dip gets its flavor from tender lobster, fresh chives, and crunchy kettle-cooked potato chips.
Add cheese and lobster chunks stirring well until cheese melts. Still plenty of time to download the registration packet and to raise your. Lobster Delight Dip is a creamy, bubbling hot "mock" lobster appetizer that can be made on a budget! You can cook Doc's Lobster Dip using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Doc's Lobster Dip
- You need 1 cup of chopped lobster tail.
- It's 1/2 cup of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of soft Brie.
- It's 1/4 cup of mozzarella.
- It's 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of lite mayo.
- It's 1 teaspoon of seasoning mix (salt, pepper, paprika, garlic powder).
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of chives.
- Prepare 1 dash of Worcestershire (very light dash).
- It's 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
No deep pockets needed for this appetizer recipe! New England Lobster Dip Recipe - Justin Chapple Lobster Dip is a delicious appetizer for any occasion. How to make Lobster Dip This lobster casserole recipe doubles as a lobster dip.
Doc's Lobster Dip instructions
- Fold all ingredients together in a medium sized mixing bowl.
- Serve with crackers.
Share: Rate this Recipe Rinse lobster meat and pat dry. Sure to satisfy the snacking masses, this app is cheesy, hot There are so many variations on this dip, sometimes including mayonnaise, Cajun seasoning or sour cream. My Cheddar Lobster Dip is really easy to make and you can find lobster meat at most upscale grocery stores in the area. After gathering the ingredients and prepping the garlic and shallots, the recipe goes. Transfer blended dip to a buttered baking dish,. may use fresh lobster meat, or artificial lobster in Add lobster, stir until heated through.