Mike's Chilled Chunky Lobster Salad.
You can have Mike's Chilled Chunky Lobster Salad using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mike's Chilled Chunky Lobster Salad
- It's 2 (8 oz) of Lobster Tails [steamed - rough chopped].
- You need 10 oz of Immitation Crab Meat [flaked].
- It's 1/4 Cup of Celery [fine minced - with leaves].
- It's 1/2 tsp of Old Bay Seasoning.
- Prepare 3/4 Cup of Real Mayonnaise.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Fresh Chives.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Lemon Juice.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Lemon Zest.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Dill Weed.
- You need of Pepper [to taste].
- Prepare of Whole Milk [optional - used to thin mixture if needed].
Mike's Chilled Chunky Lobster Salad step by step
- Steam lobster tails on a lifted rack covered for 20 minutes. Allow them to cool and rough chop lobster..
- Or, you can broil them. See my recipe for Mike's EZ Broiled Lobster Tails..
- Flake your chilled Immitation Crab Meat. Don't use real crab meat. It'll overwhelm your dish making it too rich. Pictured below is a great brand..
- Zest your lemon, fine mince your celery and chop your chives. Mix all other ingredients in a bowl. Gently fold in your seafood. Use whole milk to thin if you feel your mixture is too thick. Chill in fridge for 30 minutes to an hour. Serve with lemon wedges to the side. Garnish with fresh parsley and paprika..