Seafood Trio Pasta.
You can cook Seafood Trio Pasta using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Seafood Trio Pasta
- It's 2 of Lobster Tails.
- You need of Scallops.
- You need of Shrimp.
- Prepare of Pasta (Your Discretion).
- You need of Pesto.
- Prepare of Mushrooms.
- Prepare of Asparagus.
- It's of Lemon.
- You need of Garlic.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- You need of Butter.
- It's of Bread.
- You need of Flour & Eggs (For Pasta).
Seafood Trio Pasta instructions
- Start working on that pasta so that it can rest while you do other things like cutting your mushrooms and asparagus. (Or use boxed pasta)..
- Slice the lobster tail open and get some garlic, melted butter and seasonings in there. Place a couple lemon slices on top. Wrap it, and put it in the oven. 375F for about 23 minutes. Steam asparagus simultaneously with butter and seasonings..
- Get some butter in a pan and get it hot. Be sure to have your shrimp and scallops seasoned because you’ll have to work fast. Butter burns. Get a nice dear on the scallops. Don’t toy with them too much. Shrimp in the pan next. Bread isn’t a baad idea. Sprinkle the bread with olive oil and salt..
- Boil pasta, toss in pesto, plate and serve right away..