Mike's Creamy Seafood Spread On Bagels & Crostinis.
You can cook Mike's Creamy Seafood Spread On Bagels & Crostinis using 26 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mike's Creamy Seafood Spread On Bagels & Crostinis
- It's of ● For The Seafood [all seafood fine chopped].
- It's 1 Cup of King Crab Leg Meat.
- It's 1 Cup of Lobster Tail Meat.
- It's 1 Cup of Flaked Salmon.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Shrimp.
- You need 1/4 of Lemon Juiced.
- Prepare of ● For The Creams [all room temp].
- You need 2 (8 oz) of Packages Philadelphia Cream Cheese.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Fresh Dill Weed.
- It's 2 tbsp of Fresh Sour Cream.
- You need of ● For The Vegetables [all vegetables fine chopped or minced].
- You need 1/3 Cup of Celery.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Fresh Dill.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Fresh Chives.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Fresh Parsley.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Fine Minced Garlic.
- It's of ● For The Seasonings.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Old Bay Seasoning.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Lemon Pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Celery Seeds.
- You need of ● For The Breads.
- You need of Assorted Fresh Toasted Bagles.
- You need of Stonefire Naan Breads.
- It's of Assorted Quality Crackers.
- It's of Fresh Quality Crostinis.
- Prepare of Sliced Lemon Wedges.
Mike's Creamy Seafood Spread On Bagels & Crostinis step by step
- Fine chop your seafood..
- Fine chop your vegetables and add to seafood. Mix well..
- Mix everything else together well and chill for a few hours..
- Smear on bagles, crostinis or, quality crackers..
- Fresh Stonefire Naan Breads pictured..
- Fresh crostinis pictured..
- Garnish with fresh chives and lemon wedges. Enjoy!.