You can cook Lobster Bisque using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lobster Bisque
- You need 2 of small lobster tails.
- Prepare 1 of small carrot.
- You need 3 of tomato.
- You need 1/2 of leek.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- You need 1 tsp of peppercorns.
- It's 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 2 tsp of flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oil.
- It's 500 ml of fish stock (low salt).
- It's 10 ml of cream (optional).
- You need 500 ml of water.
- It's of salt and pepper (if needed).
Lobster Bisque step by step
- Boil water and cook the lobster for 5 mins. Then transfer the lobster into cold water. Remove the shells and set aside. Cut lobster meat into small pieces and set aside..
- Now boil fish stock together with the lobster shells, bay leaf, 1/2 onion and peppercorn. Simmer the stock for 20 mins. Sieve the stock to remove all the unwanted shells in the stock base..
- Meanwhile, cut all the vegetables into small pieces can set aside..
- In a saucepan, heat oil and cook all the chopped vegetables until soften over medium. Add flour and cook for 3 min or until all the flour are cooked..
- Now, carefully add in stock to the vegetables and cook for 10 min. Using a hand mixer, blend soup until smooth. Add cream (if you want) and cook for another 10 min over medium heat..
- Meanwhile, gently grill the lobster meat in the oven for 5 min. Serve the soup in a bowl and top with grilled lobster meat and parsley. Season with salt and pepper if needed..