You can have Lobster Rolls using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lobster Rolls
- It's 1 cup of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 2 stick of Celery, chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fresh Parsely, chopped.
- Prepare 1 stick of Chives, chopped.
- It's 4 tbsp of fresh Lemon juice.
- It's 1 packages of 4 Lobster Tails.
- Prepare 4 large of Rolls, lightly toasted.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of melted Butter, for brushing.
- It's 1 pinch of salt and pepper.
Lobster Rolls instructions
- Preheat the oven to Broil HI..
- Clean and split Lobster Tails and brush with melted butter. Place in preheated oven for 10-11 minutes, or until cooked to your preferred doneness..
- In a bowl, combine the mayonnaise, lemon juice, celery, parsley, chives, and the salt and pepper to taste..
- After the lobster tails are cooked, remove from shell and chop into bite - size pieces. Add into the bowl of other ingredients..
- Place lobster salad into the refrigerator for 10-15 minutes to chill in order for the flavors to absorb into the lobster..
- Toast the rolls then spread melted butter into each side. Then fill with lobster salad. Enjoy!.